【Summer Retreat 2018 - 下载报名表】
【Job Posting】 尋找英文事工牧師 - We are looking for Pastor of Youth and Family Ministries
Chinese Christian Church of Germantown JOB POSTING
Pastor of Youth and Family Ministries
English Ministry of Chinese Christian Church of Germantown, Maryland
The vision of English Ministry of Chinese Christian Church of Germantown is to equip and send the next generation as the disciples of Christ. We strive to achieve the vision through a family ministry-based youth ministry.
Summary of Position
Areas of responsibility
The Pastor of Youth and Family Ministries will implement and manage all aspects of disciple-making program including teaching, outreaching, shepherding and missions. The Pastor will work closely with the parents to train teens to be disciple of Christ at home and at school. The Pastor will actively mentor young people in partnership with parents.
This Position Reports To:
Chairman of the Elder Board
Full-time = 40+ hours/week
1. A growing, mature, Christian who responds to God’s calling to serve in family and youth ministry and who meets the biblical qualifications for a pastor/elder found in 1Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9.
2. B.S. or B.A in Biblical studies or related studies is required; A master’s degree from an accredited seminary or similar institution is preferred.
3. Firmly embraces historic, evangelical theology in general as expressed the CCCG Faith statement
4. Gifted Bible teacher with ability to communicate biblical truth to students in an engaging manner.
5. Outgoing personality and strong people-skills who must relate to all ages in general and teens in particular.
6. Respect for parents and their role as the God-given authority in their youths’ lives.
7. Able to work cooperatively as a team-player with all English ministry deacon board members and other church staff.
Work under the guidance of Elder board; and serve with English Ministry deacon board to perform the following responsibilities
• Oversee relational, engaging ministries to youth.
• Ensure that the curriculum used at each level of spiritual develop connects to the next.
• Ensure that ministry leaders connect regularly to the homes so parents experience a clear partnership in the discipleship of their teens.
• Develop and expound a vision that leads to a focus on teaching Bible knowledge and demonstrating the Christian faith through daily lives.
Equipping and Encouraging Parents
• Develop and implement a plan for on-going parent training and encouragement.
• Oversee training that lead parents into a biblical study to help them understand their role and responsibilities.
• Coach parents and youths privately on specific issues in their families.
• Develop channels of resources that allow the parents to lead in their home as a model to glorify God.
Chinese Christian Church of Germantown
15915 Germantown Rd
Germantown, MD 20874
240-264-6972 / 301-980-5162